We accept Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Interac transfer, certified cheque and cash. We do not accept personal cheques, debit or any other credit cards at this time.
- Any and all information given is privacy protected and will not be shared with anyone.
- All sales are final on custom orders.
- Full payment is required to process orders, including installation and delivery fees.
- Lead times are subject to change without notice.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for returnable items. Returnable items are deemed returnable only by Loft Doors. Must be within 15 days of purchase. Returned items must be in original condition, free of any damage including scratches, dents, etc. Absolutely no returns on custom orders.
- Stain variation may occur as each piece of wood is unique and can absorb the stain differently. A clear coat is not applied to any surface unless specified.
- We cannot guarantee installations completed by outside contractors. Loft Doors warranty covers installations performed by employees for 1 year. Warranty does not include issues pertaining to moisture, warping, misuse and/or abuse, scratching of paint, regular wear and tear.
- Installation quotes provided assume there is proper framing behind surface where door hardware is to be mounted. Proper framing means wood or metal studs are present behind drywall or plaster. Concrete walls do not need any extra framing or support. We do not drill through i-beams for support. Any additional framing deemed necessary for installation will be billed at an additional charge.
- Wheel hangers and handles are not installed on doors when shipped or delivered.
- Beams may contain nails. We cannot guarantee any reclaimed wood will be completely insect free. Although it is very rare. All of our reclaimed wood is air dried instead of kiln dried.
- Handles and pulls are subject to availability and what is currently in stock. Backordered and discontinued items may be substituted for another in stock item only. If you choose to buy a pull from another company the cost will not be reimbursed.
- Once partial or full payment is made, all submitted measurements are deemed to be correct. Any and all changes after payment are subject to additional fees.
- The customer is responsible for loading and securing items that are being picked up. Any and all items loaded into vehicles are no longer the responsibility of Loft Doors and or any employees/subcontractors/affiliates of Loft Doors.
- Loft Doors is not liable for persons entering the workshop. The customer enters at their own risk and assumes all responsibility.
- Due to varying moisture content in the air, some warping of natural wood products can occur. Warping of the doors, beams or any other natural wood product is normal. Warped, cracked or checked items cannot be returned, replaced or refunded. The lumber used to fabricate these doors is kiln dried.
- We currently ship anywhere in North America.
- A slotted groove is standard at the bottom of each door. This allows for the floor guide.
- Our logo is on every item unless otherwise stated.
***Once partial or full payment is made you have agreed to all terms and conditions.